Friday, October 12, 2007

Fjutte has something to sell


Dear People,

I am pleased and delighted to have contact with you via this medium. My name is Fjutte. I am a cockatiel and Swedish by nationality. I personally decided to contact you so that we can negotiate reasonably and have a successful business transaction together.

I have 150 kilogram of 22plus Carat Alluvial Gold Dust which I inherited from my late father, which I have decided to put on sale for sometimes now. I need a serious minded buyer who will purchase them from me within the shortest time possible. If you are interested, kindly indicate it in your reply to this attractive offer I have presented to you.

This is the primary reason why I have attached my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) in this mail you are reading for your personal evaluation and consideration.If my offer is acceptable to you, kindly let me know immediately so that we can proceed accordingly. Please be informed that my gold price is also negotiable. Please find below my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) for the sale of my AU Metal dust:

(FULL CORPORATE OFFER)

OWNER OF AU METAL--------------- Fjutte
PRODUCT: -------------------------- Alluvial Gold Dust (AU).
ORIGIN: --------------------------- Unknown
QUANTITY: ------------------------ 150 kilograms.
QUALITY: -------------------------- 22+carat.
PRICE PER KILOGRAM: ------------$16,000USD (Negotiable).
PACKAGING: ------------------------ Securely packaged In
a Galvanized metal box.

TERMS OF PAYMENT,
Payment must be made in cash or via Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) or Wire Transfer within 72hours to a specified bank account to be recommended by my Lawyer. I will patiently wait for your reply on the above subject matter soonest. Looking forward to having a successful transaction with you. Have a pleasant nice day.

Yours Sincerely,
Fjutte

No comments: