Friday, June 19, 2009

Facebook and such

Weird how you just stop doing things... like updating this blog.
But hey, I´m alive. It´s just that that stupid thing Facebook is taking a lot of my precious time. Yes, I have to do something about it... I´m getting familiar with the thought of just changing my name and slowly erasing my account, getting rid of the friends and such. I don´t know but somehow Facebook scares me. It´s like it´s acting so friendly and easy-to-use, but in fact it could be evil. Imgine the networks that could be built like beneath it all... wohooo. Maybe I´m a little paranoid. I just think that it´s hard for a successful business to be honest and friendly.

1 comment:

John Dantzer said...

I think I understand what you're saying. It's like how Japanese are friendly and smiling, but when you sneak into their secret under ground lair, it's like so evil it makes your nose run. And your nose is running poison.